10 Things About Me

Hi! Welcome to my blog! I thought I could introduce myself by sharing 10 things about myself! I am excited to start my blogging journey!

1. I am a high school student

I am currently a sophomore and decided to start a blog.

2. I live in Colorado

I am a Colorado native. I have lived in the same house my entire life. I do hope to live somewhere else one day, but I love it here!

3. I love dogs and all pets

I have had 2 pugs and 2 cats in my time growing up. I loved them all! I still always stop to pet dogs on the streets !

4. I love to bake and cook

I have been baking my whole life and really enjoy it! When ever I have time I will try to cook something up. 

5. My favorite color is pink

I have always loved pink! I grew up with yellow as my favorite color and I still love it but pink wins in this race now.

6. I love to travel

I always enjoy traveling! Even being in an airport is very exciting to me. I have never been out of the country, but I have seen many cool places in the states.

7. Family means a lot to me

I love my family and have no idea what I would do without them. We have our ups and downs but in the end we always care for each other! 

8. I have food allergies

I was born allergic to Milk, Eggs, and multiple different types of nuts. I was sometimes difficult to go out to eat, so I started making stuff at home. I have always had to replace ingredients in recipes, but now it is kind of the normal. When on vacations growing up I always had a burger and french fries and I still will most of the time we go out to eat. I grew out of my egg allergy recently, but I still have a tummy ache when I eat eggs. I also found out I have an allergy to sunflower seeds a few years ago.

9. My birthday is December 15th

There is not much to say, but I always have gotten less presents for my birthday than my brother. 

10. I live on Coffee

I really didn't like it as a kid, but now I am a coffee addict!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My Travel Bucket List

5 fun things to do while in quarantine!