My Travel Bucket List

I love to travel, but I still haven't been to many of my top places. This is my list of all the places I really want to go. I have never been out of the country and I really hope to take a trip to some of these places someday. In a time like this I really am having an urge to travel, so I decided to share.

1. Italy

I have wanted to go to Italy for the longest time! I love everything about it. My grandpa still says that Italy was his favorite vacation. Italy has so many cities and towns, all with different cultures and interests. It is a must do on my list!!!

2. Antarctica

My dad was planning on taking me and my brother to two places of our choice when we turned 11. My choice was Antarctica! Unfortunately we weren't able to go on those trips, but I still hope to go with my dad some day. I think my decision as a 6-year-old was completely based on one thing, penguins! (: But I still really would enjoy going!

3. Bora Bora 

I don't really have to say much. Bora Bora is gorgeous! I am a beach girl at heart and I really want to go! My favorite trip I've taken was my trip to Hawaii and I don't think I got enough beach time.  

4. Fiji 

Basically the same reasons as Bora Bora, but Fiji is just a must visit. I've had multiple friends go and tell me about how amazing it was! As always I listened to them. I will definitely go someday. 

5. New Zealand

We have a family friend that grew up in New Zealand. She doesn't have a bad word to say about it. I haven't done that much research on New Zealand, but from what I know it is a top 5 destination. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

10 Things About Me

5 fun things to do while in quarantine!